| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bikaner in June is severely hot at 35.2 °C (95.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.6 °C (106.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Bikaner June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bikaner, India
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bikaner:
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 482.5 kms (299.9 miles) NNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) NW
- Multan, Pakistan - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) NW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) N
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) WNW
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) WNW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 475 kms (295.2 miles) W
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 434.2 kms (269.8 miles) W
- Padidan, Pakistan - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) WSW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 525.5 kms (326.6 miles) WSW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) SW